Wednesday, 9 May 2012

My Shoes are Haunted!

Chapter 1

Hi I'm Charlie and I'm going to tell you a story about my shoes.  I swear they are haunted.

Once upon a time...
Wait, hold up, this isn't a fairy tale, It's a flippin' night-mare!!!

So, my shoes are orange and green with black tiger stripes and they have gems sewn into the side.

Now these are definitely not normal fancy shoes they do all sorts of nasty things to you.
When you put them on you can't take them off again for the next twelve hours, they force you to walk where you shouldn't go and when you really need to move they stick to the ground. One good thing about them is that they can also make you fly but only when you really don't want to.

There is only one way to get all the bad spirits out of them and you would think it is really quite easy but it's not because you have to recite a long complicated line and polish the tips with white shoe polish, then you have to wear them for forty eight hours and repeat that for at least ten days in a row.


Look for the next chapter soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    Thanks for your blogpost. I like that you have captured a character's voice in your post and also kept the writer wanting more through your ending. Can you tell me about how you organized your writing using those rules we talked about in class?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.