Tuesday, 29 May 2012

My Shoes are Haunted!

Chapter 2


So, now I am going to tell you about some of the things my shoes did to me.

Untitled
One day, as I was walking to school I went to cross a road and as I was about to run across my shoes stuck to the ground and then forced me to cross right in front of a car!  I was so lucky that the car  swerved to the side away from me, otherwise I would have been dead.

When I got to school I was late for P.E and my teacher yelled his head off about tardiness and how you should never be late, so my shoes took control of my legs and made me kick him right in the  face!!! (Just between you and me it was actually quite fun kicking him!)

I was in sooo much trouble so I tried to pull the stupid shoes off but they stuck fast.

I was sent to the Principal's office and he was supposed to think of a suitable punishment for me, but he only suspended me, which isn't much of a punishment if you ask me, because it's more like a holiday.

That night as I was getting ready for bed I tried to pull the shoes off but once again they wouldn't come off'OH MY GOSHI thought, 'this is not good!'  What will I tell mum?!...


Look for the next chapter soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen.
    Thanks for the great piece of free writing and awesome digital learning object to go with your post. I can't wait to read the next chapter of your story.

    Where did the inspiration for your story come from?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.