Thursday, 28 February 2013

Lost

Once long, long ago, there was a girl and a boy.  They were called Claire and Kian.
Claire and Kian were the best of friends and they loved to spend time together in the woods outside their houses.

One day they decided to go on a tramp all by themselves for a week. So they packed a bunch of provisions into their bags and set off into the big, wide world...

"Come on!" Called Claire, "we're finally free and you are travelling as slow as a snail!"
"Calm down! I'm coming," Kian called back.
They walked on and on and on for miles and miles until they could walk no further.

Soon Claire was huffing and puffing behind Kian constantly asking if they could have a rest and a drink.  Finally Kian gave in and they sat down to rest.

Soon they got back to walking and came across a little glade.  As they walked through the glade Kian thought to himself; 'Gosh, Claire looks so beautiful in this light, I just want to...' and as they reached the middle, Kian suddenly knelt down on one knee and said "Claire, I've loved you all my life- will you marry me?"
"Of course! I love you too!"

So they went home and got married.  But as they say, that's another story...  Light in the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.